Amanda + Kristin have been hosting this podcast for the past four months & releasing a show (or two) every week for your listening pleasure. ;) In this episode, the girls talk about the growth + evolution that's taken place in such a short amount of time, and how bringing Crafty Ass Female to Patreon was the logical next step.
In this episode you'll hear A + K:
- express gratitude to you listeners
- discuss typing an idea vs. talking it out
- relate how podcasting has helped them find their voices
- talk about podcasting as a medium
- SPILL THE BEANS on next week's show w/ our very first interviewee (IT'S BIG!!!)
- explain about our Patreon page + how you can get access to exclusive content
What is Patreon, you ask?
“Patreon is a membership platform that makes it easy for creators to get paid.” (watch the video below to get a better idea)
That's ^ the quick explanation, but to A + K, Patreon is where our community is going to live. It is where the conversations started in each episode will be continued & built upon in a 'bonus content' type of format. It is where our listeners will get the opportunity to invest in a way that will have a direct link to special features and activities Amanda + Kristin will provide.
It's underdogs supporting underdogs, and we kinda like that. We need to stick together 4eva. // xoxo
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU LEFT US A WRITTEN REVIEW ON ITUNES HERE.
SHOW NOTES //
• Kramer's different entrances on Seinfeld
• fireside.fm (thanks, Dan!)
• A's 'Creativity is...' haiku
• Ali + Katie (we're on first name basis now)
• Crafty Ass Madness
• old school patronage + "patron of the arts"
• A working for We R Memory Keepers
• A working for me & my BIG ideas
• Starving Artist podcast + her last episode
• Everybody (Backstreet's Back)
• Am I There Yet? by Mari Andrew
• Austin Kleon + his books
• K's original Awesome Ladies
• PBS + Jerry Lewis (<--that's who A couldn't think of)
• @craftyassfemale on Instagram
• Crafty Ass Female on facebook
• @craftyassfemale on twitter
PARTNERING w/ SUDIO //
You guys! We're partnering with Sudio - a company who creates headphones that function as both a quality tech device and stylish accessory!
Amanda chose the Tre Pink design, Kristin chose the Regent Black style, + are LOVING them so far!
Use our specific discount code CRAFTYASS15 to get 15% off any purchase you make from the website!
AFTER-CHATTER SHOW //
The AFTER-CHATTER SHOW for this episode will be the first ever to be accessible to everybody, patron of Crafty Ass Female or not!
Head to our Patreon page to hang out backstage with A + K as they chat more about podcasting + Patreon, and how YOU can get involved. Kristin shares her screen + shows you how to navigate the page so you can be ready to watch/listen to next week's AFTER-CHATTER with the one, the only...ALI EDWARDS! Believe us, you won't want to miss it.