Topics we cover on this Scrapbooking with Kits episode:
- What does our kit love look like?
- What makes scrapbooking with kits easier?
- How does working with a digital kit compare and contrast with physical kits?
- Scrapbooking is about figuring out what actually works for you
- What makes a kit worth the commitment?
- Downsides to working with kits
- FOMO on kit exclusives
Awesome Ladies Live!
How long have you been dreaming of just having a focused weekend to get some fun creative time in? And what if you could do it with people who want to learn and create just as much as you?
You’ll have time and space to:
- focus on your personal creative habits
- take things at your own pace
- create an incredible mixed media scrapbook
- document the weekend as it’s happening
- roll up our sleeves together and map out your creative world
Dates: Saturday July 15th and Sunday July 16th, 2023 (with optional activities on Friday July 14th)
Location: The Graduate Hotel, East Lansing, Michigan
$649 from January 1st 2023 until sold out. (Includes both days at the retreat, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, Breakfast on Sunday, all classes, all class materials — some exclusive to this retreat, and exclusive retreat merch).
Find out all the details at awesomeladieslive.com
Carrie is an avid paper lover, obsessed with books, a foodie but not snobby, ADHD survivor and a ragey intersectional feminist, that is hopeful feminism can save the world.
Juli is an instructional designer by day and hybrid scrapbooker by night. She loves to use Canva for all her crafty projects, and she's a plant lady & romance reader who is obsessed with adding purple to everything