In today’s episode, Kristin talks to Kasha Gage about the reasons why we scrapbook, her love of photography, and the ways in which we love to celebrate stories throughout the memory-keeping community.
In this episode, Kasha and I talk about:
- The reasons why scrapbooking is essential to our lives
- The importance scrapbooking our stories is to our lives and to mental health
- Kasha's photo journey -- and love of photography throughout her life
- Plans for Week in the Life 2022
- How having supportive partners makes memory-keeping that much more fun!
- Her brand new photo-story class coming out at Big Picture Classes in August 2022!
- So much more
About Kasha Gage:
Kasha Gage currently lives in Huntington Beach, CA with her husband and new puppy. She loves capturing her everyday via photos + words. Memory keeping allows her to blend her passions for photography, design and storytelling.