My Reasons Why with Kasha Gage
Episode 189 · June 27th, 2022 · 55 mins 20 secs
About this Episode
In today’s episode, Kristin talks to Kasha Gage about the reasons why we scrapbook, her love of photography, and the ways in which we love to celebrate stories throughout the memory-keeping community.
In this episode, Kasha and I talk about:
- The reasons why scrapbooking is essential to our lives
- The importance scrapbooking our stories is to our lives and to mental health
- Kasha's photo journey -- and love of photography throughout her life
- Plans for Week in the Life 2022
- How having supportive partners makes memory-keeping that much more fun!
- Her brand new photo-story class coming out at Big Picture Classes in August 2022!
- So much more
About Kasha Gage:
Kasha Gage currently lives in Huntington Beach, CA with her husband and new puppy. She loves capturing her everyday via photos + words. Memory keeping allows her to blend her passions for photography, design and storytelling.