A lot of people suffer from anxiety + depression their entire life, but never understand what they are experiencing can be an illness -- until fear + hopelessness flood every inch of their body + there is a blaring sign that SOMETHING. IS. WRONG.
We hope today's episode sheds light on why you might feel the way you feel, and let you know you're not alone. It is our part of this cultural movement to destigmatize mental illness & bring awareness to how the struggle w/ it is 100% REAL and common. <3 We are all in this together, friends.
In this episode you'll hear Amanda + Kristin talk about their mental health history, what they've learned along the way, & different things that have helped.
AFTER-CHATTER SHOW //
Want to hear even more? This season A + K are bringing you behind-the-scenes after every episode with their brand new AFTER CHATTER show exclusively available to Patreon supporters.
Head to our Patreon page to start hanging out backstage with A + K as they discuss what went down after this week's episode. It feels just like we're besties casually hanging out. See ya there! // xoxo
PARTNERING w/ SUDIO //
You guys! We're partnering with Sudio - a company who creates headphones that function as both a quality tech device and stylish accessory!
Amanda chose the Tre Pink design, Kristin chose the Regent Black style, + are LOVING them so far!
Use our specific discount code CRAFTYASS15 to get 15% off any purchase you make from the website!
WE WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU LEFT US A WRITTEN REVIEW ON ITUNES HERE.
SHOW NOTES //
• A's haiku for #The100DayProject
• Mariah Carey struggles w/ Bipolar Disorder
• Ali Edwards wellness post
• Jen Gotch of ban.do
• ban.do's anxiety + depression necklaces
• Jen Gotch on mental illness HERE | HERE | HERE
• Gemma Correll's #mentalillnessfeelslike series
• Pure 'O' OCD
• Brain Lock by Jeffrey M. Schwartz
• Oprah & Deepak's 21-Day Meditation
• Live Awake podcast
• K's 28 Days of Kanye West
• Down by Marion Hill
• holy basil
• buzzyseeds.com found at CVS
• A's fiddle leaf fig plant
• How it Feels to Live with Severe Anxiety
• A's dance hobby
• You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
• affirmation from The Help
• Erin Little's podcast episode