If there's one question we crafty ass females often ask ourselves + are often in search of the answer to, it's: WHAT'S MY THING? We hold - at a higher importance than most - this notion of doing in this world what we feel we were meant to do. ENTER: this episode...
Amanda + Kristin explore what it means to have a 'thing', how you can go about finding a 'thing', what we think tapping into your 'thing' should feel like in your body, & other bits + pieces surrounding this question.
NOTE FROM AMANDA: Guys, THIS is my favorite episode we've recorded so far! This question rules my life + there are so many good nuggets that got me & will get you thinking. There has never been a time in history where there's more opportunity to grow from your 'thing' than now, but at the same time, EVERYBODY'S trying to do that so it makes it more challenging to get it going. Uh! Amen to that, right?! This episode addresses all this and more + I hope it's one of your faves too! xoxo
FAVORITE QUOTES FROM THIS EP //
"Questioning questions is one of my favorite things to question." -- Kristin
"The truth is that the EXACT conditions of your life are setting you up for the EXACT evolution of what your 'thing' is supposed to be." -- Amanda
SHOW NOTES //
• The Sims + traits you can assign
• A's #2017bestnine + thoughts
• HOBBY/JOB/CAREER/VOCATION post
• Martha Stewart + her timeline
• puttylike.com | a home for multipotentialites
• #rukristingarden + K's tomatoes !!!
• elise joy + GET TO WORK BOOK®
• elise announces GET TO WORK BOOK®
• Stephanie Fleming's creative journey 1 + 2
• The Happy Planner®'s debut @ CHA 2015
• JoJo Siwa + JoJo's Bows
• Amy Tangerine @ CHA'12 (A's orginal inspo)
• Amanda's Planner Strips
• one of Kristin's commonplace book
• BPC Memory Keeping in The Happy Planner®
• that workshop where A + K met
• Big Picture Classes
• BPC This is Me Right Now | Mini Album
• Andrew Siciliano
• New York Post article on Andrew
CALL TO ACTION //
Of all the episodes we've done, THIS is the one A + K want to hear feedback on! Where are you at in your journey to find your 'thing'? As females, our children play a major role in our 'things' whether they become part of our 'thing' or they become a giant interruption of us pursuing our 'thing'. What're your thoughts/experiences with this?